Japanese Home Cooking Workshop
March 8th (Wed)
Time : 10.30 am - 02:00 pm. (3.5 h)
Place : Kakyo's Kitchen in Oberwil (BL)
Participants : Min. 3, Max. 4
Menu : Okonomiyaki, Karaage Chicken, Egg-drop Soup
* This is not a vegetarian menu
Price : CHF 120 p/p.
(All ingredients, recipes, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks included)
To secure your spot, please review the Booking & Cancellation Policy first and submit a Contact Form, indicating the name of workshop + date”.
In this hands-on workshop, we are going to make three delicious Japanese dishes.
1) Okonomiyaki is a popular Japanese savoury pancake.
A very satisfied dish using healthy vegetables and more.
2) Karaage is our all-time favourite Japanese fried chicken! Soy sauce based marinated chicken is light
and so crispy!
3) Egg-drop soup has soft and delicious favour, finishing with fluffy egg.
After the session, we will have a relaxing time and have lunch together.
Let us enjoy our culinary experiences and Japanese meal!
There are only limited spots in each workshop.
So, please sign up using Contact Form!
* Please inform in advance in case you have any dietary requirements or allergies.
* This workshop is not vegetarian.