Japanese Home Cooking Workshop
November 4th. (Saturday)
Time : 10.30 am - 02:00 pm. (3.5 h)
Place : Kakyo's Kitchen in Oberwil (BL)
Participants : Min. 3 - Max. 4
Menu : Gyoza, Teriyaki Salmon, Colourful Salad
* This is not a vegetarian menu.
Price : CHF 125 p/p.
(All ingredients, recipes, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks included)
To secure your spot, please review the Booking & Cancellation Policy first and submit a Contact Form, indicating the name of workshop + date”.
In this hands-on workshop, we are going to make Gyoza, Teriyaki Salmon and refreshed colourful Salad.
1) Gyoza, the popular Japanese pan-fried dumplings are so delicious!
Learn how to make the tasty fillings (chicken and veggie), folding technic of iconic half-moon shape and pan-frying oh so crispy!
2) Teriyaki Salmon is a famously delicious Japanese dish which you can make at home easily. No need to buy teriyaki sauce any more!
3) Colourful salad. I can show you how this simple salad can be so tasty!
After the session, we will have a relaxing time and have lunch together.
Let us enjoy our culinary experiences and Japanese meal!
There are only limited spots in each workshop.
So, please sign up using Contact Form!
* Please inform in advance in case you have any dietary requirements or allergies.