Stir-fry veggie with Miso glaze
Veggie potato croquette
Japanese Home Cooking Workshop
May 30th (Tue)
Time : 10.30 am - 02:00 pm. (3.5 h)
Place : Kakyo's Kitchen in Oberwil (BL)
Participants : Min. 3 - Max. 4
Menu : , Ganmodoki, Stir-fry vegetables with Miso glaze, Croquette
* This is a vegetarian menu.
Price : CHF 125 p/p.
(All ingredients, recipes, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks included)
To secure your spot, please review the Booking & Cancellation Policy first and submit a Contact Form, indicating the name of workshop + date”.
In this hands-on workshop, we are going to make delicious vegetarian Japanese homemade dishes.
1) Ganmodoki (Tofu and vegetable patty) is one of many dishes of traditional Buddhist vegetarian cuisine called “Shōjin-Ryōri”.
2) We stir-fry Eggplant and green bell pepper. It goes well with Miso glaze sauce. Miso is very important in Japanese cuisine. Miso soup is the most well-known dish but we use this healthy super-food Miso for various ways. I will show you how to mix delicious Miso glaze.
3) Japanese vegetable croquette. We are going to use Panko (Japanese bread crumbs) to make it crispy outside and creamy inside.
After the session, we will have a relaxing time and try out our dishes together.
Let us enjoy our culinary experiences and Japanese meal!
There are only limited spots in each workshop.
So, please sign up using Contact Form!
* Please inform in advance in case you have any dietary requirements or allergies.