Lime Soba Noodle
Japanese Home Cooking Workshop
Time : 10.30 am - 02:00 pm. (3.5 h)
Place : Kakyo's Kitchen in Oberwil (BL)
Participants : Min. 3 - Max. 4
Menu : Lime Soba Noodle, Tempura (V), Ginger Pork
* This menu is not vegetarian.
Price : CHF 125 p/p.
(All ingredients, recipes, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks included)
To secure your spot, please review the Booking & Cancellation Policy first and submit a Contact Form, indicating the name of workshop + date”.
In this hands-on workshop, we are going to make unique Japanese Soba noodle, vegetable Tempura and Japanese style ginger pork.
1) Lime Soba noodle. Originally called “SUDACHI Soba”. Very healthy Japanese noodle made from buckwheat, together with fresh limes!! It's so refreshing and delicious! This unique Soba noodle is a speciality from Tokushima prefecture.
Learn how to make simple but tasty noodle soup using Dashi and sliced fresh lime on top.
2) Tempura is one of the most iconic Japanese dish. Often eat with noodles.
We will learn how to make tempura batter for light and crispy vegetable tempura.
3) Ginger pork called “Shoga-yaki” is very popular in Japan.
Beautiful combination pork and super food ginger! We will make the delicious sauce.
After the session, we will have a relaxing time and have lunch together.
Let us enjoy our culinary experiences and Japanese meal together!
There are only limited spots in each workshop.
So, please sign up using Contact Form!
* Please inform in advance in case you have any dietary requirements or allergies.