Special Sushi Workshop
Nigiri & Uramaki Sushi
March 18th (Sat)
Time : 10:30 am - 02:00 pm. (3.5 h)
Place : Kakyo's Kitchen in Oberwil (BL)
Participants : Min. 3 - Max. 5
Price : CHF 135 p/p
(All ingredients, recipes and Japanese homemade lunch included.)
To secure your spot, please review the Booking & Cancellation Policy first and submit a Contact Form, indicating“Sushi Basic” and date.
In this hands-on workshop, we are going to make Nigiri- Sushi and Uramaki (inside-out roll).
- Demonstration of how to cook sushi rice properly.
- Make our own sushi seasoning and mix with rice.
- How to cut the fish for sushi.
- Learn to make Uramaki roll (California roll) and Nigiri sushi.
Lots of useful tips and tricks will be shared during this workshop.
After we made sushi, we will have a relaxing time with my homemade Japanese lunch. I love to hear your sushi making experience!
* This is not a vegetarian workshop.
* Please inform in advance in case you have any dietary requirements or allergies.